Keep Going, Get Started, Have Fun!
Our Thanksgiving Training Program is the perfect addition to your fall marathon or half program - or if you just want to get yourself (back) in shape for the big Turkey Day run! The schedule will extend your running and walking beyond fall marathon season and focus more on fun, shorter, and less intense workouts (who doesn't love that?!). The weekday group training runs will be 2-4 miles and our Saturday group runs will work their way up to the full 10K (6.2 mile) distance. This will be a perfect build for those just getting started as well as an ideal active recovery schedule for those just finishing up a marathon or half training and race.
As always, all paces, intervals, and walkers are absolutely welcome and encouraged. Our main goal is to keep you moving, motivated, and having a great time with other local runners and walkers during Cincinnati's best running season all the way through Thanksgiving morning!
The Thanksgiving Training Group will join our Fall Program participants through October and most of November but will have their own schedule and distances available. After Fall Training is complete we will continue Thanksgiving Training until Thanksgiving Day! Of course, Fall Participants are welcome and encouraged to continue with us after they recover from their big event!
Where & When
Train with the group up to 3 times a week all the way through Thanksgiving Day!
- Tuesday Evenings 6:30PM in Blue Ash
- Wednesday Evenings 6:30PM in Oakley
- Saturday Mornings 7:00AM in both Blue Ash or Oakley (your choice)
Kick Off Dates & Locations
- Blue Ash - Tuesday, September 27th at 6:30pm
- Oakley - Wednesday, September 28th at 6:30pm
- Training will end on Thursday, November 24 - Thanksgiving Day.
- $10 Fleet Feet Sports Coupon
- Discount into Gobble Gobble 5K (local Thanksgiving Day 5K at Swaim Park in Montgomery)
- Special Gift!
- $25 for current Fall & Queen Bee Training Participants - includes gift & Coupon
- FREE for current Fall & Queen Bee Training Participants - no gift or Coupon
September 27th & 28th
One of Many Thanksgiving Day Cincinnati Races
Our Thanksgiving Day Training Program is the perfect addition to your summer and fall marathon or half program! We'll extend your running schedule with shorter and easier workouts that are based more on having fun with other runners and keeping up your motivation and enthusiasm all the way through Thanksgiving Day!
If you are not currently in a training program for a fall event that is okay too! This program will ease you back into running and walking with the weekday runs being 2-4 miles. Saturdays we'll work our way up to the full 10K (6.2 mile) distance. All paces, intervals and walkers are absolutely welcome and encouraged.