Fall Running Season is the Best!
This year we are partnering with our friends at Fleet Feet Sports Columbus to take on the Columbus Marathon and Half on Sunday, October 15, 2017! We'll be joining their Training Group participants to make one big Fleet Feet Ohio Family on race day, and that means even bigger race day amenities and perks for you! Plus over 2,000 Fleet Feet runners out on the course in Columbus! It's going to be a 26.2 mile party this fall and you're invited!
Do you have a different fall marathon or half to train for that isn't Columbus? No worries! Regardless of where you are headed for your big event, we've got your training covered. Our comprehensive and adjustable fall training plans will allow us to customize for all major fall marathons. And since the Columbus Marathon is our Official Fall Destination Event, we will structure our base schedule around it's mid-October race day. Not only will we be up in Columbus with you on race day, but so will the entire Fleet Feet Sports Columbus training group and coaches!
As always training will be offered in both Blue Ash and Oakley locations with Head Coach Lisa and our AMAZING Pace Group Leader Team.
Kick Off & "Packet Pick Up"
- Blue Ash: Tuesday, June 27th: Come anytime between 6:30 - 8:00 PM
- Oakley: Wednesday, June 28th: Come anytime between 6:30 - 8:00 PM.
- Come to whichever location you will be training out of. This year we will be holding an "expo" style kick off with your sponsors, coaches, and other important info you need - plus an awesome goodie bag full of stuff you'll want!
- Saturday, July 1st at 7:00 AM will be our first official Saturday group run and walk at both locations.
Weekly Group Training Schedule by Location:
- Blue Ash: Tuesdays 6:30PM & Saturdays 7:00AM
- Oakley: Wednesday 6:30PM & Saturdays 7:00AM
- Note - You are welcome to join both weekday trainings as well as Saturday for 3 weekly group workouts.
Program Duration & Goal Race:
- 15 weeks to Columbus Marathon
- (note: schedules available for other fall goal races upon request)
- $125 for the first 125 to register (so don't wait!)
- $10 discount to those who trained with Fleet Feet for the 2017 Flying Pig! You have access to this promo code in your final PIG newsletter.
What You Get:
- Up to 3 fully supported weekly group runs and walks with Pace Group Leaders (on road support) and a Head Coach
- Fully supported routes with weekly turn-by-turn route cards and map at the store as well as sport drink and/or water aid stations longer Saturday routes
- Team Fleet Feet Sports Asics Long Sleeve Tech Tee - wear with pride during training!
- $25 Gift Card to anything Asics at Fleet Feet Sports stores (excludes online store)
- Fun social events and Asics gear demos - our training group sponsor!
- Weekly email newsletter with all necessary training information, coaching tips, exclusive events and shopping opportunities
- Scannable team key card for weekly check in and out safety
- Saturday post workout coffee on some Saturdays
- Weekday post workout happy hours several weeks
- Direct access to Oxford Physical Therapy including free injury prevention or treatment screenings scheduled throughout the program
- Pre-race strategy session with Head coach
- MOST IMPORTANTLY being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness. We're your new training family!
Premium Race Amenities:
- A home away from home by joining the Fleet Feet Sports Columbus Training Group
- Covered group meeting spot near the start line race morning
- Locked and secure bag and gear drop area to keep your pre and post race items safe
- Post race celebration area complete with food, drink, snacks (much much more than the usual post-race banana :)
Saturday, July 1st, 7:00AM
Blue Ash: Tuesdays 6:30PM & Saturdays 7:00AM & Oakley: Wednesday 6:30PM & Saturdays 7:00AM
$125 for first 125 to register
Fall Marathon season is the best! This year we are partnering with our friends at Fleet Feet Sports Columbus to take on the Columbus Marathon and Half on Sunday, October 15, 2017! We'll be joining their Training Group participants to make one big Fleet Feet Ohio Family on race day, and that means even bigger race day amenities and perks for you! Plus over 2,000 Fleet Feet runners out on the course in Columbus! It's going to be a 26.2 party this fall!