Fall Fleet Feet Running Club
This year we are partnering with our friends at Fleet Feet Sports Columbus to take on the Columbus Marathon and Half on Sunday, October 21, 2018. We'll be joining their Training Group participants to make one big Fleet Feet Ohio Family on race day, and that means even bigger race day amenities and perks for you! Plus over 2,000 Fleet Feet runners out on the course in Columbus! It's going to be a 26.2 mile party this fall and you're invited!
Do you have a different fall marathon or half to train for that isn't Columbus? No worries! Regardless of where you are headed for your big event, we've got your training covered. Our comprehensive and adjustable fall training plans will allow us to customize for all major fall marathons. And since the Columbus Marathon is our Official Fall Destination Event, we will structure our base schedule around it's mid-October race day. Not only will we be up in Columbus with you on race day, but so will the entire Fleet Feet Sports Columbus training group and coaches!
First Workout, Kick Off & "Packet Pick Up":
- Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 7:00 AM will be our first official Saturday group run and walk at both locations.
- Packet Pick Up will be after your Saturday, July 7th workout: Come to whichever location you will be training out of. We will be holding an "expo" style kick off with your sponsors, coaches, and other important info you need - plus an awesome goodie bag full of stuff you'll want!
Weekly Group Training Schedule:
- Up to 4 weekly group training options:
- Tuesday 6:30PM in Blue Ash
- Wednesday 6:30PM in Oakley
- Saturday 7:00AM both Blue Ash & Oakley locations - you're choice
- Sunday 7:00AM from a variety of local coffee shops with our long time running Fleet Feet Sunday Runners Group (this is a perfect long run make up option). Click here for more info to be added to the Sunday Runners weekly email list. *Note this run does not include Pace Group Leaders and is a bit more casual by nature - but still a great time!
Of course we will also provide the full workout schedule for all non-group training days so that you can keep your weekly mileage in rhythm.
Program Duration & Goal Race:
- 15 weeks to Columbus Marathon
- (note: schedules available for other fall goal races upon request)
- $10 discount to those who trained with Fleet Feet for the 2018 Flying Pig! You have access to this promo code in your final PIG newsletter.
What You Get:
- Up to 3 fully supported weekly group runs and walks with Pace Group Leaders (on road support) and Head Coaches
- Fully supported routes with weekly turn-by-turn route cards and map at the store as well as sport drink and/or water aid stations longer Saturday routes
- $25 Gift Card to anything Asics at Fleet Feet Sports stores (excludes online store)
- Fun social events and Asics gear demos - our training group sponsor!
- Weekly email newsletter with all necessary training information, coaching tips, exclusive events and shopping opportunities
- Scannable team key card for weekly check in and out safety
- Saturday post workout coffee on some Saturdays
- Weekday post workout happy hours several weeks
- Direct access to Oxford Physical Therapy including free injury prevention or treatment screenings scheduled throughout the program
- MOST IMPORTANTLY being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness. We're your new training family!
Premium Columbus Race Day Amenities:
- A home away from home by joining the Fleet Feet Sports Columbus Training Group
- Covered group meeting spot near the start line race morning
- Locked and secure bag and gear drop area to keep your pre and post race items safe
- Post race celebration area complete with food, drink, snacks (much much more than the usual post-race banana :)
Fall Marathon Training More Info »
Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 7:00 AM
Blue Ash: Tuesdays 6:30PM & Saturdays 7:00AM & Oakley: Wednesday 6:30PM & Saturdays 7:00AM
Fall Marathon season is the best! This year we are partnering with our friends at Fleet Feet Sports Columbus to take on the Columbus Marathon and Half on Sunday, October 21, 2018! We'll be joining their Training Group participants to make one big Fleet Feet Ohio Family on race day, and that means even bigger race day amenities and perks for you! Plus over 2,000 Fleet Feet runners out on the course in Columbus! It's going to be a 26.2 party this fall!