Celebrating Global Running Day, With One BIG RUN!
On Wednesday, June 5, we are celebrating Global Running Day by inviting the entire city to join us for a run because we believe the best sport in the world is done best as a community! And when better to celebrate our most favorite activity then on Global Running Day with one Big Run! Check out the details below:
- This is a FREE Community Run & Walk and all ability levels are welcome
- It's on a Wednesday - who couldn't use a mid-week pump-up?
- Our friends at Brooks are celebrating with us by providing awesome prizes and fun!
- Our friends and partners in Cincinnati running, the Flying Pig Marathon are joining us and will be providing post-run beverages!
- Other Fleet Feet Sports stores nationwide will also host a fun run or 5K race in their communities in a coordinated effort to create the biggest run ever in different locations all across the country on the same day - we think that is pretty cool!
- Special "Big Run" bibs and commemorative finisher medals for all who attend and complete any distance run or walk
When: Wednesday, June 5th at 6:30 PM
Where: Fleet Feet Sports Blue Ash (9525 Kenwood Road)
Distance: 1 Mile, 3 Mile, 6 Mile Options
FREE Register: Click Here