*Winter Class Schedule Coming Soon
We're bringing Pure Barre to Fleet Feet Sports! This full body workout concentrates on hips, thighs, seat, abdominals and arms. The Pure Barre technique is low-impact, and is a great compliment to your running and walking. Each strength section of the workout is followed by a stretching section in order to create long, lean muscles without bulk. While it's a full body workout, core and glute strength are two of the main targeted areas of the class. These are two of the most important areas for runners and walkers to focus on to prevent injuries! Please bring water and a yoga mat if you can.
Top 5 Reasons Runners LOVE Pure Barre!
- It is a total body workout that is an excellent compliment to every sport, no matter what you love to do.
- Pure Barre challenges even the strongest of athletes.
- Pure Barre helps an athlete to build endurance, condition the body and make your muscles move faster.
- The small, isometric movements work muscles deep in your core that you didn't even realize were there, or weren't able to reach with any other form of exercise.
- Pure Barre is a great way to strengthen muscles after injury, getting you back to running faster and more prepared.