On Wednesday, June 6, we are celebrating Global Running Day by inviting the entire city to join us for a run because we believe the best sport in the world is done best as a community! And when better to celebrate our most favorite activity then on Global Running Day with one Big Run! Check out the details below:
- This is a FREE Community Run & Walk and all ability levels are welcome
- We will be joined by Pink Ribbon Girls Cincinnati and their pink fire engine!
- We will be joined by Oxford Physical Therapy for fun and pre and post run stretching
- It's on a Wednesday - who couldn't use a mid-week pump-up?
- Our friends at Brooks are celebrating with us by providing awesome prizes and fun
- Our friends and partners in Cincinnati running, the Flying Pig Marathon are joining us
- Other Fleet Feet Sports stores nationwide will also host a fun run or 5K race in their communities in a coordinated effort to create the biggest run ever in different locations all across the country on the same day - we think that is pretty cool!
- Special "Big Run" bibs for all participants
- Special "Big Run" commemorative finisher medals for the first 500 to register
- Special "Big Run" tee's for the first 400 to register (while sizes last)
- We had over 500 runners in 2017, let's see if we can top that this year!
When: Wednesday, June 6th at 6:30 PM
Where: Fleet Feet Sports Blue Ash (9525 Kenwood Road)
Distance: 1 Mile, 3 Mile, 6 Mile Options