Fleet Feet Sports Cincinnati
Ambassador Racing Team
"The Fleet Feet Sports Ambassador Racing Team was created with a specific purpose -- to support and enhance Fleet Feet Sports core values, vision, and identity within the Cincinnati running and racing community. And to bring together a group of Fleet Feet Sports Brand Ambassadors who will positively effect their running community and educate others about Fleet Feet Sports and the beautiful sport of running."
With a strong Adidas partnership the Ambassador Team will be extremely active outside of the store to promote many Fleet Feet Sports community initiative such as training programs, race sponsorships, and store events. Above all, these Ambassadors are great people with big hearts, a true affinity for Fleet Feet Sports, and a deep passion for the sport of running or multisports, they just also happen to be pretty speedy too!
- Becoming an integral part of the Fleet Feet Sports Cincinnati running and racing community
- Adidas Team Racing Kit & Warm Ups
- Special discounts on Fleet Feet Sports sponsored races entry fees
- Access to Fleet Feet Sports Cincinnati SpeedPlay track workouts & other training events
- Invitation to all Flying Pig Training Program Events and Perks
- Team Facebook Group Page to share encouragement and get updates on workouts and races
- Team Instagram & Twitter Hashtag to tag workout info, team race results, and pictures! (#FleetFeetCincyATeam)
- Monthly emails from Team / Store liaison Jen to coordinate volunteering and race participation
- Have fun together as a team!
- Volunteer at least four (4) Fleet Feet Sports Cincinnati sponsored event in 2017 (these are fun!)
- Race in at least two (2) of the scheduled local team races (see below)
- Participate / volunteer at at least 3 Fleet Feet Sports Cincinnati store events, expo, community runs, or Training Program events
- Wear your team gear during training and at your races
- MEDIA BONUS: If a photograph of you racing in your Racing Team Gear is published (print or online) – send it our way! You will receive a $50 Fleet Feet Sports Cincinnati Gift Certificate.
2017 Team Race Schedule
- Bockfest 5K (March 4)
- Heart Mini 15K & Half Marathon (March 12)
- Cincinnati Rat Race (April 15)
- Flying Pig 5K & 10K (May 6)
- Flying Pig Half & Full Marathon (May 7)
- Hyde Park Blast (June 24)
- Madeira 5K (June 25)
- Hudy 7K & 14K (September 16)
- Gobble Gobble 5K (November 23, Thanksgiving)
The 2017 A-Team Roster is set. Think you have what it takes for 2018? Apply Here.