Fleet Feet Cincinnati
Ambassador Racing Team
"The Fleet Feet Ambassador Racing Team was created with a specific purpose -- to support and enhance Fleet Feet core values, vision, and identity within the Cincinnati running and racing community. And to bring together a group of Fleet Feet Brand Ambassadors who will positively effect their running community and educate others about Fleet Feet and the beautiful sport of running."
The Fleet Feet Ambassador Racing Team will be extremely active outside of the store to promote many Fleet Feet community initiative such as training programs, race sponsorships, and in-store and out-of-store events. Above all, these Ambassadors are great people with big hearts, a true affinity for Fleet Feet, and a deep passion for the sport of running or multisports, they just also happen to be pretty speedy too!
- Becoming an integral part of the Fleet Feet Cincinnati running and racing community
- Special discounts on entry fees for races sponsored by Fleet Feet Cincinnati
- Access to Fleet Feet Cincinnati SpeedPlay track workouts & other training events
- Fleet Feet Brooks Racing Singlet
- Team Facebook Group Page to share encouragement and get updates on workouts and races
- Team Instagram & Twitter Hashtag to tag workout info, team race results, and pictures! (#FleetFeetCincyATeam)
- Emails from Team / Store liaison Jen to coordinate volunteering and race participation
- Have fun together as a team!
- Volunteer at least four (4) Fleet Feet Cincinnati sponsored events in 2019 (these are fun!)
- Race in at least two (2) of the scheduled local team races (see below)
- Participate / volunteer at at least 3 Fleet Feet Cincinnati store events, expo, community runs, or Training Program events
- Wear your team gear during training and at your races
- MEDIA BONUS: If a photograph of you racing in your Racing Team Gear is published (print or online) – send it our way! You will receive a $50 Fleet Feet Cincinnati Gift Certificate.
2019 Team Race Schedule
- Bockfest 5K (March 2)
- Heart Mini 15K & Half Marathon (March 10)
- Flying Pig 5K & 10K (May 4)
- Flying Pig Half & Full Marathon (May 5)
- Hyde Park Blast (June 29)
- Hudy 7K & 14K (September 21)
- Gobble Gobble 5K (November 28, Thanksgiving)
The 2019 A-Team Roster is set. Think you have what it takes for 2020? Apply Here.